- I love that it's already Wednesday. My days always get so messed up with a long weekend.
- September is always hilarious to see the vast difference in the way people dress here. I swear I saw people in winter parkas and some in shorts and flip flops. Welcome to Ontario!
- Seeing all the students move into residence this past weekend had me feeling a bit sad even though the city I'm in now isn't where I went to school. I can't believe it was NINE years ago that I moved into residence (where I knew NO ONE) but later came out with such amazing friends. Sidenote, I've actually never not lived in a university town.
- Speaking of university, it's frosh week for all the universities. When walking home from work today all the UofT students were out trying to raise money for a local charity which I am fully supportive of. The bad part? They were blocking entire sidewalks and intersections. Move people! We commuters want to get home!!
- Just saw a youtube ad that Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition is starting this week! I used to dance for about 13 years. Not competitive or anything but I really enjoyed it. I did tap!!
- On of my besties won an all inclusive trip down south and she left on Monday to Jamaica. So jealous. She was actually at a bridal show with a friend who was getting married and decided to enter in the draw so she technically won a honeymoon (even though she's not engaged). Ha!
|Dear Casey: jealous of you and your winning ways.|
- I bought this top over the weekend from Old Navy. The photo doesn't do it justice and actually makes the top look really plain. It's made of the softest material ever and feels really well made - more of a twill material than cotton. I'll be pairing this with a fun coloured waisted belt and some jeans for the fall!
- What fall shows will you be watching? There aren't too many that catch my eye.