We made it! Midway through the week. Yippee!
- On Saturday I was walking down the street when I noticed someone from Panago Pizza asking people if they wanted a free medium pizza. I basically made a b-line in that direction like a mad woman and got a coupon. They were giving out hundreds of coupons for free, freshly cooked, medium pizzas. It basically made my day.
- I was royally ticked on Monday. Two months ago I had some xrays done per my doctors request. She did the usual "I will only call you if there is something wrong" talk. The week afterwards I was so nervous that she was going to call me. I never heard from her that week or the months following so I considered myself golden. I get a call on Monday from my specialists secretary asking if I've had my xrays done yet. Excuse me? I had them done TWO MONTHS ago. The xray place forgot to send them to my doctor. I called the xray place and give them serious heck and told them it was absolutely unacceptable. They had no reason why it was forgotten. SO, my doctor ended up calling yesterday saying she wants to review them with me. It's so unfortunate that it was missed as I've been sitting here for 2 months thinking everything is a-ok. I'm a nervous wreck so please keep me in your thoughts!!!
- Somewhat related to the above, with the recent news in Ontario about the 3000 misread mammograms and CT scans, I am going to be extra extra cautious now. I really try to not be the annoying patient but at the same time, I also feel as though I really do a good job at being my own advocate but sometimes there is just so much that's out of your hands. Read more about this sad story here:
- Jays game was last week with work. So much fun despite the team sucks (per usual). We were in a luxury box complete with couches, open bar, and food galore. I didn't take many photos as it was more of a business type event so it didn't seem too appropriate to be snapping photos left, right and centre when I was supposed to be "networking!"
- I confess that I bought a dress online on the weekend and then completely regretted my decision. It's not that I didn't like the dress - I loved it - but I felt really guilty and don't need to spend anymore money. I then proceeded to call customer service to ask them to cancel the order about an hour after HA, and they said it was already in shipping phase. What the heck? They move fast! It wasn't a big deal as I can return it in the store with no problem, no questions asked but I know as soon as it arrives in my mailbox, I won't be returning it. Must resist!!!!
- How cute are these mugs from West Elm?
- I wish I had a front porch for this reason. How precious are these pumpkins?