- I was invited by a sweet friend to attend a Blogging and Social Tour of Princess Margaret Hospital Welcome Home House worth $4million tonight! The best part is that the home was decorated by Brian Gluckstein and we are getting our own private tour by him!Woot!
meet the lovely Mr. Gluckstein!
- Can I just say that Bill Nye the Science Guy on Dancing with the Stars basically is the best thing to ever be on tv.
- I bought these chips on the weekend and I am wondering why. I really don't like jalapeno peppers. At all. I can deal with the spice but I hate the taste of jalapenos.
- It was 4 degrees Monday morning. That's near frost. Winters a coming, friends!
- Have I mentioned how much I appreciate all you who read my little blog? It's SO fun connecting with you all. One of the best decisions I've made in a while!
- I was in a crappy mood at work on Monday and Tuesday. All I wanted to do was sit at my desk and not talk to anyone. All day. I ended up booking a meeting room and hiding out all afternoon on Tuesday to work in silence. It was GLORIOUS.
- Come back tomorrow for a yummy fluff pumpkin dip recipe.
- I have some REALLY exciting news coming up soon that I'm dying to share with you all!!!