The weeks just fly by. I love linking up with Megan and sharing some randomness with you each Wednesday.
- We had a massive rain storm on Monday night. Cars were literally floating down the highways.
|Via The Weather Channel|
|Via City News|
- Many people lost power and were stranded on their way home from work. The commuters in the above picture had to be rescued by the marines unit! Luckily, I had a doctors appointment after work, so I was home before the storm rolled in. I'm also in a condo so power rarely goes out. Winning!!
- At said doctor's appointment I found out I have to have a minor procedure in August that I am slightly freaking out about. I am such a worrier.
- Mr C. and I are planning a fall vacation. This is extremely exciting since the last time I saw him was April. Tear. We're still trying to figure out where to go - ideas welcome!!
- I am loving this anchor mat from West Elm and wish I had space for it.
- Is anyone else weirdly excited for the arrival of Kate Middleton's baby? I am by no means someone who watches the Royals every step, but find myself oddly excited about her pending birth.
- I bought a shampoo from Lush months ago and am really loving it. It's the I love Juicy shampoo. Smells delicious and find that it really deep cleans my hair. I don't use it everyday as I consider it more of a clarifying shampoo so I typically alternate between this and another random drugstore shampoo.