Happy Wednesday! Linking up again! I can't believe it's already the middle of the week since it was a holiday on Monday. Here are some random thoughts for the day:
- Only a few more days until I get to see one of my besties walk down the aisle!!! Cannot wait.
- I took this photo the other night from my balcony. I love watching the sunset and sometimes it's sad that I am getting ready for bed before it sets. My how times have changed!
- Is anyone watching Big Brother? It is such trash tv. I watched it for 2 seasons I think and was mildly hooked but I just can't justify watching it. It sucks the brain cells out of my brain.
- I tried a new recipe tonight which was super tasty and SO easy - Pasta Alla Checca.
- I got a clipless curing wand as a gift and cannot for the life of me get the hang of it. I thought it was supposed to make my life easier? Send me your tricks!
- Have you heard of the cronut craze? It's a cross between a donut and a croissant and looks incredible.
What's on your mind?