- For the past 2 days I have been taking a First Aid course as a result of work. I took swimming lessons growing up and have taken First Aid courses before so it's not all new to me, but definitely a good refresher. Random fact I learned - did you know the word vomit is actually a verb and the stuff that actually comes out of your mouth (the noun) is called vomitus. Who knew? Not me!
- It's hot here. I know if there are people from down south reading this, they are probably laughing at my Canadian antics but it's been 40+ all week long. I LOVE the heat, but this is excessive. It cools off in the evenings so it's nice to enjoy on my balcony.
- I've noticed the strangest nasty smell in my condo the past few days. It's only in one specific area. I'm a fairly clean person so it's nothing that I can see. It almost seems like it's coming from a vent. I called the super and he apparently came today to investigate and he didn't smell anything! So frustrating! I swear it's a dead animal that's been living in my vent because a few months ago I swear there was an animal in my vent (super confirmed that's not possible ha! He probably think I am crazy). By the way, I live in a fairly new building so I can't blame it on the age of this condo!
- Mr. C received some great news at work today (no sadly, it wasn't news that he is coming back here just yet). I am so proud of him!!
- My contract is up with my cell phone and I think I'm also going to upgrade my phone but can't decide between the Samsung S4 or Blackberry Q10. I currently have the Blackberry Bold and have never owned anything Samsung. Thoughts?
Have a great Wednesday!