Friday, July 19, 2013

Five on Friday

It's Friday and I am linking up for 5 on Friday with some wonderful ladies!

                                                                            

1. Can anyone recommend a good hardwood floor cleaner? I feel like I've tried a variety of products and they have either smelled really bad to the point where I get a headache from it or they are ineffective. I tried Bona Hardwood Cleaner and had high expectations but could not stand the smell.


2. Please keep Owen and his family in your thoughts. I have been following their blog for a while now and Owen just got a new heart after being on the transplant list for some time! They are the sweetest family ever.

3. Work is insanely busy. I was out of the office for 2 days this week and came back yesterday to a LOT of work. For those wondering, I work in Human Resources and love it.

4. The Calgary Stampede ended last weekend. If you haven't been, you need to go at some point in your life (even if you're not Canadian). It is so fun and the whole city comes alive. Here are some pics from a few years ago. So much fun!!!!!





5.  I ordered a Style at Home subscription for a year off Groupon for $5.00! Woohoo! The only thing is I didn't realize it was going to be the Canadian version, which I guess is good for me.

                                       
 Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I swear by Pledge 4 in 1 wood cleaner and Murphy's oil wood cleaner. No harsh smell or residue. That horse is beautiful, I so want to visit Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check that out, thanks.

    You should totally visit Canada. I live in Ontario and it's not the most exciting but out west (Alberta and BC) are beautiful!!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete