- As mentioned in an earlier post, I was quite excited for the arrival of the new Prince! I found myself on the weekend watching a live feed of the hospital..which is so lame. I am even embarrassed to admit that I did that, ha! Kate looked absolutely stunning when they made their "debut" and baby looked just like any other baby ;) I think they are adorable and I love that they are trying to keep every ounce of normalcy that they can in their lives (William driving them home, putting in the car seat etc).
|Taken from People.com|
- I had a fly in my condo for 3 days that I couldn't get rid of. I'd open up my balcony door to let it fly out and tried swatting at it a bunch of times with no such luck. I resorted on Friday night to putting my game face on. I actually put on gym shorts, turned off the tv for concentration and hunted the stupid fly down for about 30 minutes. Finally got it and it was an amazing feeling!!!
- My coworker just booked a trip to Hawaii and I am very jealous. Dream destination. One day!
- One of my friends just had an allergy test done and basically found out she's allergy to 50 million things. It makes me wonder if I should get one down but I am scared that I will then be cut off from certain foods I enjoy (ie dairy). Maybe I'll put it in my 5 year to do list! :P
- A friend reminded me that Christmas is in 5 months. Yes, I have now begun the hunt for a Christmas gift for Mr. C. He is so hard to shop for!!!!
- My dad is so exited to see me in less than 2 weeks. It's precious. Every day he will send me an email or text saying that he is looking forward to seeing me. I am thankful for such a loving father. Despite only seeing him once every few months (given we live in different cities), we still talk mostly every day.
- Anyone that knows me knows that I have a special spot for the elderly. I saw this on the news and had to share. A 102 year old woman is still volunteering at a local hospital in a knitting club and has been doing so since 1984. She even plays on her computer to keep her mind active. Incredible and so inspiring!
What's happening on your end?