- After my technology issues this week (refer to yesterday's post), I went out after work last night and bought an external hard drive. I've been meaning to get one for, well, years and never got around to it. Only problem is I actually did zero research and literally went into Best Buy and picked up one that looked decent. I'm now doubting that I got one that is too small. I mainly just have pictures and some word documents. Nothing crazy. Will 500gb be enough? I need to research what 500gb versus 1T is too. Ah!
- I'm not much of a face product junkie and I stick to what I know works well with my skin. Ladies, this is the best moisturize is DA BOMB. I'd consider it one of my" holy grail" products that I can't live without. It's sold at Shoppers Drug Mart (drugstore in Canada). My mom used it for the longest time and I got hooked on it. Unfortunately, I tried their shampoo after I realized how much I loved the face moisturizer and actually really didn't like it so I can't say that the whole line is wonderful. It retails for about $10.00 and lasts me forever. Love it!!!
- I am finally getting my haircut this weekend. After much debate, I decided to splurge and am going to a fancier salon than I was previously at. I know this doesn't always mean better results but we shall soon find out!
- It's Buskerfest this weekend! I love going to this event and seeing all the crazy, fun, wild and weird talent that's out there. Do you have this, or a similar event in your city? I feel like every city has something to this nature!
|Haha - this photo cracks me up.|
- I am now the owner of a Brita Black Marina pitcher. I'm really drinking to drink the recommended 8 glasses a day (and come no where near that) so thought this would help out. Since when has Brita gotten all fancy with their pitchers?
What happening on your end?!