- This idea is awesome. Some malls in the GTA need this badly.
- I finished reading The Smart One by Jennifer Close this week. Really liked the book! If you haven't noticed, I love reading so please send me any book recommendations!
- I may or may not have watched the Teen Choice Awards Monday night. I didn't even know who half of the presenters/award winners were. I'm not sure why I am shocked by this as it is the teen choice awards not the I am almost 28 choice awards. I was also taken back by some of the outfit selections such as the below:
- I randomly watched the Rogers Cup on tv this past weekend. It's a tennis tournament here in Toronto/Montreal and is quite large. You get all the "big name" tennis players. I am not a tennis player at all, nor do I follow it but I think it's sometimes enjoyable to watch. While watching it, I realized I had completely forgotten that about 4-5 years ago, my dad, brother and I got tickets and saw Maria Sharapova play. It was pretty cool and a really neat experience!
Do you watching and/or play tennis?
- Is it sad that I am already excited for our next long weekend in 3 weeks?! Woohoo!
- Perhaps I am a little behind in times but since when have kids backpacks have built in hoods? When I first saw this in a flyer this week I thought it was such a silly idea but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that it's actually an amazing idea!! How practical is that?
Enjoy the rest of your week!