Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Island Chicken Recipe

If you have not checked out Annie's Eats, please go check out her blog now - and then come back and read my post. :) She posts amazing recipes with such great variety and spins on everyday food.
 
I tried this recipe about a year ago and it has become a go to favourite because, as you know, I love QUICK AND EASY!

Island Chicken

Ingredients
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3 tbsp lemon juice
1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
1 glove garlic pressed
1/2 tsp dried oregano
Salt/Pepper
2-4 chicken breasts/thighs

Directions
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Marinate up to 10 hours. I normally do it overnight. Cook chicken at 350 degrees when ready.  Pour the remaining marinate mixture on the top about halfway through.

The flavours on this is AMAZING and I guarantee you will love!
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Besides how easy this sounds, I love that the ingredients are all things that I have in the house all the time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear about a half hour ago I was searching for chicken recipes on pinterest!!!! Thanks for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how easy it is and totally have everything in my house to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am writing down this recipe right away! Sounds tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I was totally about to make this recipe, then I realised there's no time listed for cooking the chicken! How long does the chicken stay in the oven for?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing! Pinning it for later :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds so spicy, really wanna to have this. Thanks for hosting this food guide.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a BIG Annie Eats fan. Her food is amazing. This looks delish too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds like something we'd love! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, I miss your posts! Where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agreed...I was just thinking about you this week!! I hope you are OK!

      Delete
  11. My Goodness. I made this last night....It is so simple, yet very very delicious. May i post this onto my blog? I will credit and link the recipe to you and use my own words and pictures?

    ReplyDelete