Monday, June 24, 2013

Here we go!

Hi everyone!

Before I begin on this blogging adventure, I wanted to start off by saying that I have been wanting a blog for quite some time but never really could bring myself to start one. What would I write about? Who would read it or even be interested in my life? Would it even be fun for me? I love looking at blogs and have for 3-4 years now. I love reading about other peoples lives, cooking stories, decorating ideas, fashion and the list goes on and on.
I really don't know where this blog will end up or how long I will keep it up but I figure there is no better time to start than today!

Here we go - a new adventure!

1 comment:

  1. You're pretty new around here too, like myself.
    And I completely agree with this post because I've felt the same way. Hope you're enjoying it so far!

    ReplyDelete