Friday, November 1, 2013

Five on Friday

ONE
Keeping with the theme of being ill on holidays (was ill on Thanksgiving), I have been feeling so off (again) the past few days and was down for the count last night on Halloween. I am chalking it up as stress related as it's been such a busy time at work. I'm laying low at home with some ginger ale and crackers. Blah.

TWO
I did go to work on Halloween and my team and I dressed up as Rock, Paper, Scissors. I wish I could show you a photo but let me tell you, it was epic. We constructed the costumes ourselves and they turned out so well!

THREE
I think I have FINALLY decided on a new phone. After much debate, I have decided I am moving away from the Blackberry world and going into the Android World. I think I am going to get the Nexus 5 that was just released. I've heard nothing but amazing things about the previous Nexus phones.
FOUR
My shipment of coats arrived! I can reveal that I hated one / didn't fit right at all and loved one. I'll do a post next week! I was so worried that I would like both and would be left with the painful task of letting one go back to the store while I was still madly in love with it.
FIVE 
I realized this week that 95% of the time when I have my TV on, it's on HGTV. Is anyone else obsessed with this channel? I could watch House Hunters and Property Virgin for days!

10 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well!! Call me weird though but I love ginger ale and saltines haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are not feeling well! Glad you liked one of the coats you got. HGTV is such an addicting channel!! So many good shows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon! Ginger Ale always helps me!

    Yay for getting a new phone! At least you'll still have BBM when you make the switch. Then you can get Instagram too :D (which I'm obsessed with).

    I miss having cable just for HGTV. I love house shows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer that you aren't feeling well! Stress will do it to you everytime :( feel better! But I do love your costume theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! I always used to get sick during the holidays, at Christmas especially. Saltines or oyster crackers are my life saver!! Despite feeling crappy...those are the best Halloween costumes!! Which one were you?! I've heard those phones are good. When I got my iphone this past summer the guy kept saying that Android was good also. Loveeee HGTV. We had a House Hunters marathon thing on Halloween lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rock, paper, scissors costumes?! That sounds AMAZING.

    I'm a total HGTV junkie too. We don't have cable, but whenever I'm at my parents house that is what I always turn the channel to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rock, Paper & Scissors for Halloween?! That sounds like an AMAZING costume!!!! I had an iPhone and transitioned to an android and I am really happy with my decision! The only thing I miss is facetime...but I can skype and google hangout on it, which is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG rock paper scissors!? That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a clever halloween costume! Love that! I hope you guys won some sort of contest or something!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you're feeling better by now (I am forever behind on blog reading... work gets in the way!). And HGTV is always my go-to when there's nothing on but I want to sit in front of the TV. Love it!

    ReplyDelete